The Sussex Learning Network is a partnership of universities, colleges, training providers and guidance agencies who want to transform the opportunities for learners in Sussex. Our work brings together new research and curriculum development, widening participation activities, and careers education, information, advice and guidance to support the whole learner journey into and through higher education and on into employment.
Get involved by signing up for our newsletter, or book onto our upcoming events – CPD workshops, policy briefings and action groups that address today’s burning educational issues.
The SLN is governed by a board made up of senior representatives from its subscriber organisations, and chaired by Julian Crampton, the Vice Chancellor of the University of Brighton.
Current board members:
- April Carrol, Deputy Principal, Sussex Coast College Hastings
- Carolyn Carr, Economic Development Manager, West Sussex County Council
- Prof Julian Crampton (Chair), Vice-Chancellor, University of Brighton
- Sue Dare, Principal, Northbrook College Sussex
- Cheryl Finella, Economic Development Manager, Brighton and Hove County Council
- Melanie Hunt, Principal, Sussex Downs College
- Des Lambert, Principal, Plumpton College
- Monica Box, Interim Principal, City College Brighton & Hove
- Katy Thomas, Economic Development Manager, East Sussex County Council
- Sarah Wright, Principal, Central Sussex College
- Jayne Dickenson, Principal, East Surrey College (associate member)